[OpenSIPS-Users] cdr accounting on opensips restart

Razvan Crainea razvancrainea at opensips.org
Thu Dec 8 10:05:56 CET 2011

Hi, Ryan!

Unfortunately it won't work. The problem is that the mysql library
detects both VARCHAR and VARBINARY as string types. Only BLOB and TEXT
are mapped as binary objects. You can find more information here[1].
As far as I know, only the CDR accounting can generate binary data in
dialog variables, so if you don't use this feature you can leave it as
it is for now. But if you find any problems related to dialog
persistence over restart I strongly advise you to change your columns
type to the default ones.

[1] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/c-api-data-structures.html

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer