[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP messages delayed

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Dec 5 13:00:11 CET 2011

Hello,

Try to use the exec_dns_threshold [1] and the exec_msg_threshold [2]
core parameters, as well as the exec_query_threshold parameter in the
db_mysql module to try and see which component is determining the delay
( whether it's the DNS, MySQL or some other things in your config ).

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn#toc49
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreFcn#toc50
[3] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/db_mysql.html#id249058

Regards,