[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy + OpenSIPS Integration

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 04:17:16 CET 2011

Hello Everyone,

We have been successful so far with our virutal machine prototpe:

2 VM for HA Mysql
2 VM for Asterisk
2 VM for OpenSIPS (in/out)

Now we would like to iinclude MediaProxy with the OpenSIPS-in VM
however, the webiste mentioned not to install MediaProxy on a VM?
This is just a protoype, and will be installed on the host once the entire
architecture is complete, configs etc..
We want to compile it from source. Do you feel this will be a problem,
and not function as expected? Good documentation from install to
configuration of MediaProxy + OpenSIPS would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advnace,

Nick.