[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS as the Firewall

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:45:40 CET 2011

Hey Duane,

Thank you so much for your response. That is exactly my problem.
Currently I only have
OpenSIPS flowing SIP packets.

As for the actual RTP, I was thinking of using either the STUN or
NATHELPER module.
Only I am not worried about NAT, I only need the flowing of RTP along
with SIP. What
is the most lightweight, and elgant solution to flow RTP? RTP Proxy
from b2bua.org?
I read somwhere that OpenSIPS also has a network hiding, and b2bua
layer, is this
the silver bullit I am looking for?

Thanks in Advnace,

Nick