[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA | Refer scenario not sending SDP

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 07:30:23 CEST 2011

Yes, thanks for confirming, that it doesn't matter which leg refer is coming
from, now the question is :

> <destination>
>        <value type="header">Refer-To</value>
> </destination>

What is the purpose of the above block when there is no change in the
generated INVITE !! I mean isn't it supposed to get the URI of the C party
from this header and send out invite !

Also I just looked at  b2b_request and it seems like it'll help me alot ,
however, I can detect a REFER request in that route, there I added a custom
Header and that is nowhere to be found in siptraces, also changing anything
in my SIP message doesn't work either. Is this correct behaviour for this
route/module?

Thanks alot for replying to my noobish questions. I really appreciate.