[OpenSIPS-Users] Not enough free memory, will atempt defragmenation

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Aug 24 15:40:43 CEST 2011

Hello Dani,

About the memory log that you sent.. I see no obvious memory leak. So as
far as I can see, there are two possibilities
      - something really needs that much PKG. To make sure that this
isn't the case, please increase your PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE to a higher value
and let us know if you still experience the same problem.
     - at shutdown, that extra bogus memory is freed up and doesn't show
up anymore in the memory dump.

Please try first increasing the memory and see if OpenSIPS is still
reporting out of mem problems.

About the second issue with
     bad pointer (nil) (out of memory block!) - aborting
, there was a bug in OpenSIPS which lead to the calling of free(0), in a
no more pkg situation. This has been fixed in trunk, 1.7 and 1.6 branches.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer