[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips problem

isshed isshed.sip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:13:55 CEST 2011

Yes I took a trace. The message is reaching on the proxy.

Also the proxy is running and listening at port 5060 as follows.

netstat -pan | grep 5060
udp        0      0 10.199.74.15:5060           0.0.0.0:*
21698/opensips
unix  3      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     15060  2935/wnck-applet
/tmp/orbit-root/linc-b77-0-238b25089197c

Thanks,
Harendra