[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS+MediaProxy mangling ACKs?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Aug 23 09:29:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Aug 22, 2011, at 11:21 PM, Jock McKechnie wrote:

> Greetings all;
>
> I'm afraid I haven't solved this yet, but I did strip out all the dispatcher code and that hasn't helped, so it appears to be something to do with forwarding the calls out while the mediaproxy is enabled. Unfortunately as calls have to be directed through the specific IP of our own local OpenSER proxy to the carrier I can't bypass this in machine in the call flow for my testing. Tomorrow I'll try and pull mediaproxy back out of the config and see if it really is to blame, but I have to assume so since I have all of the rest of these features (dispatcher/etc) working happily in other environs.
>
> I could sure use a suggestion on what I could try removing/adding to help pinpoint what might be going on.

If you want to use the use_media_proxy and end_media_session functions you'll need to call use_media_proxy in a branch route, because after your first attempt of getting the call out you need to end_media_session and use_media_proxy again the new branch (the one that is created for the next gateway).

Or you can use engage_mediaproxy :-)

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects