[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA | Refer scenario not sending SDP

Anca Vamanu anca.vamanu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:22:59 CEST 2011

Hi Sam,

Seems that you have a bad understanding of what the Refer scenario must do.
Let's say A and B are in a call. When a Refer message is received from A,
the B2B will terminate the call leg with A and will try connect B and the
URI in the Refer-To header. The connection is done indeed by sending first
an Invite without any SDP to B and doing a late SDP negotiation in 200OK and
ACK.
So what you observed, is in fact the wanted behavior.

Regards,
Anca Vamanu