[OpenSIPS-Users] Does create_dialog behave differently on 1.6 than on 1.7?

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Aug 22 11:52:04 CEST 2011

Hello Saúl,

The modifications to the script API should not have affected the behaviour.
I have just done a test with the latest OpenSIPS trunk with a very
similar scenario ( dialog end parties behind NAT ) and everything went
fine ( the caller & callee contacts are the fixed ones ).

Could you please ngrep on such a call and check if your fixing on the
Contact fields actually get applied ? Maybe it's some kind of scripting
error.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer