[OpenSIPS-Users] Ability to tell active calls per customer

Robert Thomas thomcr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:17:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a load balancer module to distribute calls among my
Gateways. I can use the lb_list command to see the active calls per gw, but I would like something similar to graph my customer amount of active calls.

I  was thinking creating another set of resources on the load balancer, but this would be messy. Or somehow use the dialog module for this.

Ideally if the variable could be exposed via snmp I could use cacti to graph each customer.

Has anyone tried this, and what would be the best way?

Sent from my iPhone