[OpenSIPS-Users] siptrace missing inbound requests from caller

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 13:15:28 CEST 2011

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for the quick response. Your suggestion worked - I just had to change
the order of setting the trace flag and calling sip_trace().

I tried to use trace_dialog() when I first started looking at the siptrace
module and had some problems. Today I tried it again and it worked fine and
requires much less code so is the best solution.

The documentation does not make it clear how the config options, flags and
functions of the siptrace module interact - I had to experiment to find out,
but it is all working well for me now.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk