[OpenSIPS-Users] Not enough free memory, will atempt defragmenation

Dani Popa dani.popa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:13:28 CEST 2011

Hi,
True, i changed wrong the Makefiles.defs.

I dont know if you need this:

if i change Makefile.defs as:

DEFS+= $(extra_defs) \
.
.
.
.
          -DCHANGEABLE_DEBUG_LEVEL \
          #-DF_MALLOC \
          -DDBG_QM_MALLOC \
          #-DDBG_F_MALLOC \

opensips will not be compiled with -DDBG_QM_MALLOC
I'll come back with goodies,

Thanks,
Dani