[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS db schema on PostgreSQL

Ryan Revels ryan at revelous.net
Thu Aug 11 20:34:04 CEST 2011

Bogdan,

This is a brand new install so no tables exist. Here is the complete output
with verbose=1:

# opensipsdbctl create
-e database engine 'postgres' loaded
-e \E[37;33mINFO: creating database opensips ...
-e Creating core table: standard
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"version_t_name_idx" for table "version"
-e Creating core table: acc
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "acc_id_seq" for serial
column "acc.id"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "acc_pkey"
for table "acc"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "missed_calls_id_seq"
for serial column "missed_calls.id"
"missed_calls_pkey" for table "missed_calls"
-e Creating core table: domain
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "domain_id_seq" for
serial column "domain.id"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "domain_pkey"
for table "domain"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"domain_domain_idx" for table "domain"
-e Creating core table: group
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "grp_id_seq" for serial
column "grp.id"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "grp_pkey"
for table "grp"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"grp_account_group_idx" for table "grp"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "re_grp_id_seq" for
serial column "re_grp.id"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "re_grp_pkey"
for table "re_grp"
-e Creating core table: permissions
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "address_id_seq" for
serial column "address.id"
"address_pkey" for table "address"
-e Creating core table: registrar
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "aliases_id_seq" for
serial column "aliases.id"
"aliases_pkey" for table "aliases"
-e Creating core table: usrloc
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "location_id_seq" for
serial column "location.id"
"location_pkey" for table "location"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"location_account_contact_idx" for table "location"
-e Creating core table: msilo
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "silo_id_seq" for serial
column "silo.id"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "silo_pkey"
for table "silo"
-e Creating core table: alias_db
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "dbaliases_id_seq" for
serial column "dbaliases.id"
"dbaliases_pkey" for table "dbaliases"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"dbaliases_alias_idx" for table "dbaliases"
-e Creating core table: uri_db
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "uri_id_seq" for serial
column "uri.id"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "uri_pkey"
for table "uri"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index "uri_account_idx"
for table "uri"
-e Creating core table: nathelper
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "nh_sockets_id_seq" for
serial column "nh_sockets.id"
"nh_sockets_pkey" for table "nh_sockets"
-e Creating core table: speeddial
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "speed_dial_id_seq" for
serial column "speed_dial.id"
"speed_dial_pkey" for table "speed_dial"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"speed_dial_speed_dial_idx" for table "speed_dial"
-e Creating core table: avpops
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "usr_preferences_id_seq"
for serial column "usr_preferences.id"
"usr_preferences_pkey" for table "usr_preferences"
-e Creating core table: auth_db
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "subscriber_id_seq" for
serial column "subscriber.id"
"subscriber_pkey" for table "subscriber"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"subscriber_account_idx" for table "subscriber"
-e Creating core table: pdt
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "pdt_id_seq" for serial
column "pdt.id"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "pdt_pkey"
for table "pdt"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / UNIQUE will create implicit index
"pdt_sdomain_prefix_idx" for table "pdt"
-e Creating core table: dialog
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "dialog_id_seq" for
serial column "dialog.id"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "dialog_pkey"
for table "dialog"
-e Creating core table: dispatcher
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "dispatcher_id_seq" for
serial column "dispatcher.id"
"dispatcher_pkey" for table "dispatcher"
-e Creating core table: dialplan
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "dialplan_id_seq" for
serial column "dialplan.id"
"dialplan_pkey" for table "dialplan"
-e Creating core table: drouting
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "dr_gateways_gwid_seq"
for serial column "dr_gateways.gwid"
"dr_gateways_pkey" for table "dr_gateways"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "dr_rules_ruleid_seq"
for serial column "dr_rules.ruleid"
"dr_rules_pkey" for table "dr_rules"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "dr_gw_lists_id_seq" for
serial column "dr_gw_lists.id"
"dr_gw_lists_pkey" for table "dr_gw_lists"
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "dr_groups_id_seq" for
serial column "dr_groups.id"
"dr_groups_pkey" for table "dr_groups"
-e Creating core table: load_balancer
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence "load_balancer_id_seq"
for serial column "load_balancer.id"
"load_balancer_pkey" for table "load_balancer"
ERROR:  role "postgres" already exists
-e \E[37;32mWARNING: Create user in database failed, perhaps they already
exist? Try to continue..
[: 300: acc: unexpected operator
                   List of relations
 Schema |          Name          |   Type   |  Owner
--------+------------------------+----------+----------
 public | acc                    | table    | postgres
 public | acc_id_seq             | sequence | postgres
[: 300: acc: unexpected operator
[: 300: dbaliases: unexpected operator
[: 300: dbaliases: unexpected operator
[: 300: domain: unexpected operator
[: 300: domain: unexpected operator
[: 300: grp: unexpected operator
[: 300: grp: unexpected operator
[: 300: uri: unexpected operator
[: 300: uri: unexpected operator
[: 300: speed_dial: unexpected operator
[: 300: speed_dial: unexpected operator
[: 300: pdt: unexpected operator
[: 300: pdt: unexpected operator
[: 300: subscriber: unexpected operator
[: 300: subscriber: unexpected operator
[: 300: location: unexpected operator
[: 300: location: unexpected operator
[: 300: re_grp: unexpected operator
[: 300: re_grp: unexpected operator
[: 300: address: unexpected operator
[: 300: address: unexpected operator
[: 300: address: unexpected operator
[: 300: address: unexpected operator
[: 300: missed_calls: unexpected operator
[: 300: missed_calls: unexpected operator
[: 300: usr_preferences: unexpected operator
[: 300: usr_preferences: unexpected operator
[: 300: aliases: unexpected operator
[: 300: aliases: unexpected operator
[: 300: silo: unexpected operator
[: 300: silo: unexpected operator
[: 300: dialog: unexpected operator
[: 300: dialog: unexpected operator
[: 300: dispatcher: unexpected operator
[: 300: dispatcher: unexpected operator
[: 300: dialplan: unexpected operator
[: 300: dialplan: unexpected operator
[: 300: dr_gateways: unexpected operator
[: 300: dr_gateways: unexpected operator
ERROR:  relation "dr_gateways_id_seq" does not exist
-e \E[37;31mERROR: Grant privileges to standard tables failed!

Thanks,
Ryan