[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE and dialog delete (load balance, top hiding with looping and sdp fileds change)

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Aug 9 12:27:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

 From your script, I see that you are trying to use B2B alongside with
the Dialog module. Due to OpenSIPS internals, this will not work.

So you have two options :
1) Drop the B2B and use the topology hiding integrated directly into the
Dialog module [1] , which is present in OpenSIPS 1.7 ( update may be
needed if you running older versions )
2) Split the functionality on two separate servers, one handling the B2B
topology hiding and another server handling the load balancing.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/dialog.html#id294709

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer