[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips didn't take messages

Denis Putyato denis7979 at mail.ru
Wed Apr 20 10:52:11 CEST 2011

Hello!

I found a big problem with Opensips in my installation.

Once I  started receive acc record in acc table which had a big duration (more than time conversation which is 9999).

During analyzing these calls I found that Opensips didn`t take BYE which was send by another sip endpoints.

I initiated debug 5 in log file and result of the debug you can see in debug.txt which I attached to the letter

In debug from 08:08:39 and till 08:21:40 I have only one type of messages dealing with mi_fifo and nothing more.

In the time range Opensips didn’t take any messages including BYE.

After 08:41 everything seems began fine, because I see in log more information dialing with messages, parsing and so on.

During problem:

Opensips didn’t restart

All processes running

Opensips 1.6.4-2