[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS-CP - Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::setFetchMode()

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Tue Apr 12 10:18:17 CEST 2011

Hi Duane,

Have you created the initial user in the opc_admin_privileges  table ?
You have to insert an user - it is written in the INSTALL file.
Anyway, if you did, please check again if the connection details in
../opensips-cp/config/db.inc.php are the correct ones.
Unfortunatelly, MDB2 is not very "friendly" when reporting errors ... it
may create confusion.

Let me know if you succeeded!

Regards,
Alex