[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b_logic bridging question

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Apr 8 10:30:59 CEST 2011

Hi Pete,

On 04/08/2011 10:40 AM, Pete Kelly wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am using this parameter with the b2b_logic module to capture the b2b
> session key, so I can use the bridging function later:
>
> modparam("b2b_logic", "b2bl_key_avp", "$avp(i:99)").
>
> However the key which is put into the avp looks quite short (5 digits
> long?)
>
> I expect this server to have to cope with many hundreds of b2bua
> sessions at the same time, can anyone advise if the key is truly
> unique or if there are any other considerations I should take?

Don't worry - it can hold a very large number of records and it will not
overlap. That key represents actually the position in the hash table. It
does not have a fixed length, it will get as long as it is needed. The
first int represents the dimension of the hash table ( default is 1024,
but you can increase by setting hash_size module parameter - beware that
you have to put there the power of 2). The second int is the position in
the list for that hash_index.

Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer