[OpenSIPS-Users] CANCEL & INVITE

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Tue Apr 5 15:58:39 CEST 2011

Hi Piotr,
This sounds familiar to the problem I experienced some time ago - make
sure to check comments here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2940556&group_id=232389

I haven't been able to replicate that setup to confirm that the attached
patch works. You are welcome to try it though :) Note RFC states it
clearly that if no response has been received from the UAS at all, we
should not attempt to send a CANCEL there.

But it seems that in your case you received some provisional response so
the issue has to do with the order in which CANCEL is fired - exactly
what the patch is intended to fix.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk