[OpenSIPS-Users] Using same DNS resolved ip

Nauman Sulaiman nauman762-home at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 23:34:34 CEST 2010

Hi, using Opensips 1.6.2. We were wondering if it was possible to force Opensips to use the same IP address when issuing REGISTER request to certain VoIP providers such as CallCentric which do load balancing on their servers. Currently we are using Opensips as outboundproxy each time it issues a REGISTER request it does a round robin of all DNS address got from an SRV lookup. Because i think there is a bug in CallCentric and others that if it receives a REGISTER with auth info at a different ip that issued the challenge it sends another 407 challenge. Is there anyway to force Opensips to use the same ip?

Thanks