[OpenSIPS-Users] Critical Errors on dr_reload

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Fri Sep 17 20:29:56 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:58:03AM +0300, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Kelsey,
>
> There are 2 possibilities:
>
> 1) the memory used for reloading is just enough and during several
> reloads it gets fragmented so new reloads fails. You can (a) increase
> the pkg mem or (b) configure DR to reload in smaller chunks - see
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/drouting.html#id272483

Bogdan, we haven't increased the pkg mem yet but have confirmed that
using smaller chunks (as low as 500 rows) has no affect on this.  The
pair of hosts still see the erorr at about the same time.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way