[OpenSIPS-Users] Authentication On Failure Routes

Ross Beer beer.ross at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:30:54 CEST 2010

I am having a problem where gateways require authentication which
works perfectly for standard calls, however when a gateway failure
occurs the next gateway fails auth.

I can see that the packet contains the Authentication header which
fails as the security relate to the previous gateway.

How can I get around this issue, do I just remove the header so that
the auth request is requested once more from the next gateway or is
there a way I can get OpensSIPS to add the auth header?

Any advice would be appreciated.