[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b module + accounting

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Fri Sep 3 17:25:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've a OpenSIPS configuration which uses the "top hiding" b2b behaviour
and works well but I'm having a few issues with accounting.

Previously, before adding the b2b module, I logged the INVITE and BYE
messages using setflag() to a database, along with a few custom variables.

Now, I'm trying to call acc_db_request("200 OK","acc") from the b2b_request
and b2b_reply routes although this is resulting in a lot of nonsensical records
being added to the DB - all the custom fields are missing and the column that
would normally contain the method (e.g. BYE) often contains "SIP/2.0" the
from_tag and to_tag are also wrong.

Is there anyone in this list who is using this module with accounting (the BYE
and corresponding INVITE are used to generate CDRs for billing purposes)
and if so - could offer advice on where I'm going wrong with acc_db_request
or if there's a simpler way to account for b2b messages?

Best Regards,
Ross