[OpenSIPS-Users] Using BLF keys for options status

vallimamod abdullah vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Fri Sep 3 11:56:05 CEST 2010

Hello list,

I am using opensips 1.6.3 with presence on linksys phones. I would like to use the spare keys of linksys SP942/962 phones to indicate if an option is active or not (like forward to voicemail, forward to cell phone etc.) These options are activated by dialing a *xxx number from the phone.

Currently, I have configured these keys as speed-dial to the corresponding service number. Now I would like to give visual feedback to the user that the option is active by setting the corresponding led to red or blinking. Is there a way to achieve that using the presence framework ? I have considered using pua_mi to send a PUBLISH as if the *xxx extension was busy but then, all phones would display the same LED as busy...

Thank you for any hint !

Regards,
-vma
.