[OpenSIPS-Users] acc sip_code in multi-leg scnarios

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:25:26 CEST 2010

Hello,
I have a scenario:
Before routing a call to the PSTN, I fetch multiple IPs from DB in a single
AVP, for eg. i fetch two IP addresses to which I need to forward the calls
according to some LCR algorithm. I route the calls to specific IP address
using the AVP indexes. If routing to first index value fails, I do a
failover to second one. Now here when the call on first IP address fails and
it connects on second, I get two rows inserted in "ACC" table for the INVITE
as I have multi-leg info enabled. Up till here everything is good.
The problem here is, the SIP Code column shows 200 on both rows. Basically
the SIP code column always inserts the last response code in all the rows.
Is there a way where I can segregate the SIP Codes. What I need is the row
where call failed, the sip_code should be the failed response code(403, 404,
503 etc) as received and the row where call connected the sip_code should be
200. Is this doable?

Is there a way I can use the PV $rs in some way and manipulate the values in
sip_code column of acc based on call leg?
Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--- Jayesh