[OpenSIPS-Users] fr_timer fr_inv_timer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Oct 25 13:52:19 CEST 2010

Hi Jesse,

as fr_inv_timer is started only after the receive of the first reply,
you can run such a check to see if fr_timer or fr_inv_timer triggered
the timeout:

failure_route[xx]
{
    if (t_check_status("408") {
          if ( t_local_replied("all") ) {
                # local timeout with no reply received -> fr_timer
          } else if ( t_local_replied("last") ) {
                # timeout with replies received -> fr_inv_timer
          } else {
                # received timeout
          }
    }