[OpenSIPS-Users] Problems with goes_to_gw Drouting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sat Oct 23 12:57:44 CEST 2010

Hi Steven,

do you have enabled the "force_dns" param:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/drouting.html#id294469
?

in latest SVN 1.6.3, in debug mode, you should see some messages (at
startup) like :
first gw ip addr [xxxxx]
additional gw ip addr [xxxx]

indicating the DNS resolving of GWs defined by names.