[OpenSIPS-Users] Static Routes in OpenSIPS proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 22 18:29:11 CEST 2010

Hello Andrea,

If you check the default opensips.cfg, you can see that there is a step
where only the initial requests are getting there - starting from that
point you can implement your static routing using "if" statements,
checking the $rU (request username ) and setting new destination
(writing in $rd)

andrea wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm a beginner of OpenSIPS, i've installed 1.6 version using standard
> configuration.
> I would like to know i how add static routes (or SIP trunk) in a proxy
> server based OpenSIPS.
> In particular,  Can you suggest me a modification in the configuration file
> so that this proxy can route the calls incoming from an IP-PABX sip to
> phones registerd to others IP-PABX via SIP trunks?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Andrea

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
15 - 19 November 2010, Edison, New Jersey, USA
www.voice-system.ro