[OpenSIPS-Users] $fU read-only, calling number modification problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 22 16:39:16 CEST 2010

Hi Maciej,

default value for restore type is "auto", which means you do not have to
do anything for proper fixing of all messages in the dialog.

Some hints:
    1) are you using the rr module for doing record_route and
loose_route ? This is essential for auto restore to work

    2) in the outbound INVITE, in the RR header, do you see the vsf param ?

    3) the replies and ACK for the INVITE are properly restored?

    4) for 200 OK ACK , re-INVITEs, BYE requests, do you see the vsf
param in the received Route header ?

Maciej Bylica wrote:
> Guys one more question.
>
> I have some problems to force opensips to restore oryginal uri that
> was previously replaced.
>
> I do have:
> - no modparams in config
> - route[0] is responsible for basic routing
> - route[5] is for proper call distribution by using lookup(location)
> information. In the same route i have implemented calling number
> modification.
> Just before the end of route i am arming t_relay with failure route
> (in case of busy for instance).
> - failure_route[105] is to do_routing the call to VM service outside
> the opensips. But just before t_relaying here i need to restore the
> original $fU.
> According to http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/uac.html#id292928
> i should use uac_restore_from() command (with default restore_mode
> modparam).
> Unfortunately the calling number once replaced cannot be restored in my case.
> Below you may find a snippet from debug
>
> Number replacing is generating vsf param
> /sbin/opensips[28268]: DBG:uac:w_replace_from: dsp=0xffd3f38c (len=0)
> , uri=0xffd3f394 (len=29)
> /sbin/opensips[28268]: DBG:uac:replace_uri: removing display ["unknown"]
> /sbin/opensips[28268]: DBG:uac:replace_uri: uri to replace
> [sip:48222114499 at 11.22.33.44]
> /sbin/opensips[28268]: DBG:uac:replace_uri: replacement uri is
> [sip:222114499 at 11.22.33.44]
> /sbin/opensips[28268]: DBG:uac:replace_uri: encode
> is=<AAAAAAIJAgUMBAEAD3AHeQUXBR8FHwUaCRoKHAsyOQ--> len=44
> /sbin/opensips[28268]: DBG:rr:add_rr_param: adding
> (;vsf=AAAAAAIJAgUMBAEAD3AHeQUXBR8FHwUaCRoKHAsyOQ--) 0x81c2828
>
> then opensips constucts Busy message and in the same time without any
> uac_restore_from() command:
> /sbin/opensips[28795]: DBG:uac:restore_uri_reply: removing
> <<sip:222114496 at 11.22.33.44>>
> /sbin/opensips[28795]: DBG:uac:restore_uri_reply: inserting <"unknown"
> <sip:48222114499 at 11.22.33.44>>
>
> then the call failes to failure_route[105] and uac_restore_from() is
> generating following debug
> /sbin/opensips[28797]: DBG:uac:restore_uri: getting 'vsf' Route param
> /sbin/opensips[28797]: DBG:uac:restore_uri: route param 'vsf' not found
> just after that the call is hitting do_routing and t_relay to VM
> server. Of course calling number was not restored to original one.
>
> Could You please point me where the problem is located?
> Just  one more info - calling number modification part of config is
> located in separated route[10] to be used whenever i wish in my
> script.
>
> Thx,
> Maciej.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
15 - 19 November 2010, Edison, New Jersey, USA
www.voice-system.ro