[OpenSIPS-Users] Two questions

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:23:16 CEST 2010

Hello All,
I got only two questions:
1) Is there a way to remove multiple headers by matching a pattern in an
incoming INVITE message?
     For eg: remove_hf("X-*") #---This removes any header starting X-. Is
there a way to achieve this?
2) Why does AVP does not support storing float values in it? I had a
requirement where I need to fetch values from DB which is of datatype
decimal and do some comparisons. I could have fetched it using the cast
function and converting it to char in the mysql but I need to use the value
to do some comparison in the script.
Is there a reason why AVPs does not support it?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

--- Jayesh