[OpenSIPS-Users] loose_route()

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:28:02 CEST 2010

On 20/10/10 15:08, Victor Gamov wrote:
> Ca somebody explain me which result expected when loose_route() called
> by X.X.X.X for request like following:
>
> -----
> ACK sip:5700207 at X.X.X.X SIP/2.0.
> Record-Route: <sip:X.X.X.X;lr=on>
> To: <sip:5700207 at domain.com>;tag=4ded008d6ca9692485d1918f60c7da12
> -----
>
> I hope that (as RFC3261 says at 16.12):
> -- topmost (and single) Route removed (this route node has been reached)
No "Route:" header is removed. There are no route headers in this packet.

> -- loose_route() return TRUE
As above - this packet is not loose-routed, so returns false.

If you have a Record-Route header added to this packet and there's your
local ip in it, you probably have a loop in your routing and try to
process the same packet twice. But that's just a guess.

Regards,
Stan