[OpenSIPS-Users] any reason why Opensips would replace 503 with 500 ?

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Fri Oct 8 17:40:20 CEST 2010

Thank you very much!!
I'm doing class 4 switching and for some reason all my customers expect a
503 as a slow down your sending me too much traffic. Not the I'm broken.
Is the 500 the proper way to tell them to back off a little. Is there a
header that should be used to tell them how much to back off?

Thanks again Bogdan for all your work and help you give everyone. I don't
know how you keep up.

Dave