[OpenSIPS-Users] stuck dialogs on proxy thru b2bua

thrillerbee thrillerbee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:21:20 CEST 2010

Anca,

After upgrade, the b2b_logic module will not initialize:

/usr/local/sbin/opensips[12083]: ERROR:b2b_logic:mod_init: DB_URL parameter
not set
/usr/local/sbin/opensips[12083]: ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize
module b2b_logic
/usr/local/sbin/opensips[12083]: ERROR:core:main: error while initializing
modules
Does it require access to a db now?

Thanks.