[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips+asterisk: signalling not working?

Stefano Sasso stesasso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:06:46 CEST 2010

2010/10/6 Vallimamod ABDULLAH <vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr>:
>> Can this be resolved using advertised_address in opensips? or there is
>> other options?
>
> Then you should use record_route_preset with the public ip at the beginning of your script.

thank you for the hint.
I now have record_route_preset, and now the ACK from UAC is sent to
the opensips public ip.
but the problem persists, and it seems the ACK never reaches the
asterisk server, that still have in logs the same sad message.

maybe I should use record_route_preset not at the very beginning of
the route section but instead of record_route()?

bye,

--
Stefano Sasso
http://stefano.dscnet.org/