[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding data to a request before relaying it

Najib Hara lebron_najib at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:54:57 CEST 2010

Hi Anca,

Thank you for your quick response. It would be great if you can give me your opinion on the routing logic that I made to respond to this type of scenario:

---
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"
---
route{
    if(is_method("INVITE")) {
        t_relay("tcp:server_adress:5060");
        t_on_failure("1");
    }
}
failure_route[1] {
    if(t_check_status("600") {
        add_body("$<reply>rb)", "Data");
# this function adds a body to a message or replace it if existing, but I'm not sure I can use a pseudo-variable as a parameter
        $(<request>rb) = $(<reply>rb);
# another possibility and again I'm not sure that those are R/W variables
        t_relay();
    }
}