[OpenSIPS-Users] Adding data to a request before relaying it

Najib Hara lebron_najib at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 12:12:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

Probably , the best way is to use 302 replies, but I'm still looking for a way to collect the data from these replies (or from 600 errors). Is there a function or a module who can handle it ?
I also need to get my INVITEs back so I could insert the collected data in their bodies.  I know that The TM module can duplicate SIP messages in memory, but how to deal with 2 messages at the same time ?
As a memo, here are the steps:
send the received INVITE to a serverget a 302 reply from the server with data on the bodycollect the data from the 302 replyinsert data on the INVITEresend it to the initial destination
Thanks