[OpenSIPS-Users] Nat helper in 1.6.2

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Sat Nov 27 13:01:11 CET 2010

Hi,

On 11/24/2010 01:34 PM, Peter Steinbach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we upgraded from OpenSer 1.2 to OpenSIPS 1.6.2. For NAT traversal we
> have used nathelper + mediaproxy in 1.2. However in 1.6.2 both modules
> are very different, and we are looking for the best way to upgrade.
>
> In previous installations we had for example te following:
>          if (client_nat_test("3")&&  !is_present_hf("Route")){
>              setflag(8);
>              force_rport();
>              fix_contact();
>              append_hf("P-hint: NAT\r\n");
>          }
> What is the equivalent for this in 1.6.2?

client_nat_test and fix_contact are functions belonging to the
nat_traversal module, not nathelper, and this module was not present in
OpenSER 1.2, it was included in OpenSIPS 1.4.

> As well as
>            fix_nated_contact();
> What is the equivalent for this in 1.6.2?

That function is still named that way in the nathelper module for
OpenSIPS 1.6.

> As well as
>              if (client_nat_test("1")) {
>                      fix_contact();
>              }
> What is the equivalent for this in 1.6.2?

That function belongs to the nat_traversal module, and it's present in
OpenSIPS 1.6.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects