[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensisp behind a Firewall and NAT

Stefano Pisani stefano.pisani at omnianet.it
Sat Nov 27 01:10:43 CET 2010

Hallo,
my architecture needs the Opensips behind a firewall than does static
NAT between the private IP of the opensips and the public ip.
I would use advertise_host to give correct public IP only for the
messages directed outside and not for those directed inside; in
different words, if an internal client calls another internal client I
do not want to use advertise_host but If an internal client calls an
external client I need to use it.
I can't see how to manage different behavior of advertise_host. The is a
way to specify which of the networks are local?
Thanks.