[OpenSIPS-Users] Handle end of a transaction/dialog

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Mon Nov 22 19:36:14 CET 2010

I'm not shure exactly when the automatick removal from groups is, you would
have to expiriment.
There are only a few end of call situations to cover.
   Bye after a call was accepted (200 OK to INVITE). That comes in main
routing block but would usually be forwarded in the loose_route section. Add
an if (is_method("BYE")) and put logic there.
   Cancel. That also comes in main routing block and is usually handled just
below the has_totag() stuff. Find is_method("CANCEL"). You would add it to
the if (t_check_trans())
   Failures. Handled in the failure route block you activated for the call
with t_on_failure("?")
In each section, just use the unset_dlg_profile function for the group it
would be in.
Be careful with the BYE as it can come from either side of the call and
depending on what your grouping formula is based on you might need to make a
special case depending which end the BYE came from. I haven't looked at BYE
packets much. You may want to use
store_dlg_value(name,val)<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#id294530>
sore the group to pull it out at BYE with
fetch_dlg_value(name,pvar)<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#id294595>
.