[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips BYE issue

Tomasz pretenderek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:26:20 CET 2010

Hello,

Can you helo me with some issue?
I have such scenario:

Dialer registered to asterisk via outbound proxy (TCP) and XLite connected
to the same asterisk via UDP.
When I make a call from dialer to XLite I have no problem until I want to
end a call on XLite side.

When XLite disconnects a call, than on dialer side the call is not finished.
Wireshark logs show all comunication goes via TCP but BYE is sent from
opensips via UDP.

Is it possible to force opensips to send BYE via TCP too.
I tried:

if (is_method("BYE") && src_ip=="xx.xx.xx.xx")
{
search_append('Request-URI:.*sip:[^>[:cntrl:]]*', ';transport=tcp');
xlog("L_INFO", " $ru \n");
}

but this looks like not working for me.
RURI port and IP is correct but transport is not set to TCP.

Can you help me?
\