[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA and ACC modules

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Nov 2 17:56:00 CET 2010

On 11/02/2010 01:24 PM, David Santiago wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen this comment
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.opensips.org/msg09796.html
> from Bogdan regarding the problems of using the automatic approach of
> setting flags for accounting when the B2BUA module is in use.
>
> I have had a look at the documentation for the acc_db_request()
> function and I still do not see how can I get the INVITEs and BYEs
> being recorded in the ACC database table... :L
>

> Thanks in advance,
> David
Hi,

You can only use this if you have the request being generated by
OpenSIPS looping and entering the script again. You can not force this
yet - since setting $du before calling b2b_init_request does not work -
so it will only work if the RURI of the Invite points to your machine.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro