[OpenSIPS-Users] SNMPstats module

Leon Li Leon.Li at aarnet.edu.au
Tue Nov 2 06:32:12 CET 2010

Hi,

I have some problem in SNMPstats module. After setup follow the module
admin page, I can start snmpd, opensips fine, but i can't snmpget any
oid (openserSIPEntityType) from the server.

I got some thing first then SNMP module starts again. Also, some failure
happened.

INFO:snmpstats:mod_destroy: The SNMPStats module got the kill signal

INFO:snmpstats:mod_destroy:                  Shutting down the AgentX
Sub-Agent!

INFO:snmpstats:mod_init: Starting up the SNMPStats Module

INFO: snmpstats:get_statistic: failed to retrieve statistics for
active_dialogs

Could anyone help?

Cheers

Leon