[OpenSIPS-Users] two opensips using one location table

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri May 28 17:53:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

There was a post a little while back where the goal was to have two Opensips instances instances use one location table, but have each Opensips instance load only its own records.

My application is slightly different.  I'd like either Opensips instance to load any record from any Opensips instance and use it as its own.

It seems this is possible using two things:
  mhomed=1
  force_send_socket(<local-IP>:5060);

Is it really this simple, or am I missing something?

- Jeff