[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs configure about fifo_name and socket_name.

CheeWii quanwei87 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:23:07 CEST 2010

Hi,
I have a new question about opensips configure.

Now I want to use some functions in the modules of mi_fifo and mi_datagram.
So  I want to make sure of some configure about them.

In the resource file -- opensipsctlrc, I see there are some configure lines:

## MI_CONNECTOR control engine: FIFO, UNIXSOCK, UDP, XMLRPC
# MI_CONNECTOR=FIFO:/tmp/opensips_fifo
# MI_CONNECTOR=UNIXSOCK:/tmp/opensips.sock
# MI_CONNECTOR=UDP:192.168.2.133:8000
# MI_CONNECTOR=XMLRPC:192.168.2.133:8000

and in the modules parameters' configure ,there are some  configure lines:

modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_fifo")
modparam("mi_datagram", "socket_name",       "/tmp/opensips.sock")

So ,I want to know the relationship about them. And ,should I configure them
synchronously?

and should I configure FIFO, UNIXSOCK control engine at the same time??
thus:
MI_CONNECTOR=FIFO:/tmp/opensips_fifo
MI_CONNECTOR=UNIXSOCK:/tmp/opensips.sock

so many questions:)   Thank you!!

CheeWii