[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips-CP error

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Tue May 25 10:18:05 CEST 2010

Hi Vishu,

I believe that there a problem with the MDB2 & php versions that you
have. Actually we have never encountered this error before. I suggest
using OpenSIPS-CP 4.0 and reinstall all the php related packages. After
reading a little on the internet I think that you have encountered a
MDB2 bug - apparently there are others that have the same problem - and
almost all of them encountered this after an upgrade ...
Hope this helps you !

Regards,
Alex

Alex Ionescu