[OpenSIPS-Users] MySQL and multiple geographic servers

Bruce Borrett bruce_borrett at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 20:13:02 CEST 2010

Hi all

I need to have multiple opensips servers which are in different geographic locations share MySQL tables, like location and acc for example. Since I would like to eliminate the latency involved with reading/writing to a remote database, is it possible for each server to hold its own database, and then I use mysql replication to keep the tables on all the servers synchronised, or must all the servers read/write from the same database/server? Or is there an entirely different way that I should be going about this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Bruce