[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips behind a firewall with internal IP

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Fri May 21 21:56:45 CEST 2010

I'm not sure what is happening for you there, but I see on my outbound
INVITE to the callee:

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP PUBLIC_IP;branch=z9hG4bKa03a.4c4a9294.0;i=e.
Via: SIP/2.0/TCP
PRIVATE_IP:5065;rport=6545;received=PUBLIC_IP;branch=z9hG4bK66e33da44ca16500.

I'm also using record_route_preset, are you using this method also?

-dg