[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Presence Aggregation Issue

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu May 20 13:11:49 CEST 2010

It is already implemented in two commercial stacks and SIP SIMPLE client SDK.

http://sipsimpleclient.com/wiki/SipPayloadsApi#XCAP-diff

Blink will use this to keep the presence policy, user icons and buddy list synced.

You can test it with OpenSIPS (presence-xcapdiff module)

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/presence_xcapdiff.html

and sipclients sip-subscribe-xcapdiff script

http://sipsimpleclient.com/wiki/sip_subscribe_xcap_diff

Regards,
Adrian