[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips alwaysreturning 404

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 08:42:04 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses for the previous questions.
I have gone thru all suggestions and made some progress.
This is my new issue:

1) For any call I make  to opensips, I am getting 404.
All that I want to do is opensips to act as a relay proxy between by UA and a proxyserver.
I don't need Autentication.
I did not enable/use the database.

I am using the default opensips.conf file.
As I am making the opensips as a relay proxy. I am not using the register message.

All I need is a invite coming to the opensips to be forwarded to the UA on the other side .

Please let me know what all I should make in the UA and opensips.
--
If you feel that I should use the db, so that incoming