[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Load Balancer of an Asterisk Cluster - REFER Issue

Paris Stamatopoulos mobius at realize.gr
Thu May 13 09:14:52 CEST 2010

Hello Stan,

You are right, I have considered the 'to' address on all incoming calls as I have with 'From' in all outgoing, however I thought it might confuse, and I decided not to mention it. :) For example, if OpenSIPs only works as an outbound proxy, considering the 'From' would be the only thing needed :)

Paris